Ulubione fragmenty, cytaty

Trzecia książka z cyklu o Kate Daniels. W Polsce ukazała się nakładem Fabryki Słów pod tytułem "Magia uderza" w sierpniu 2010.

Moderatorzy: Administratorzy, Moderatorzy, Junior Admini

Awatar użytkownika
scarlett
Nawiedzony Praktykant Grabarza

Post autor: scarlett »

Dobra czytam t? ksi??k? ju? kolejny raz a przy pewnym cytatach nie mog? opanowa? ?miechu.
" - To szale?stwo. Jak was zabij?, a tak si? stanie, to nie przychod?cie pó?niej do mnie z p?aczem.
To by?aby niez?a sztuka."
"Krrrwi, morrrdu!"
"Grzmotn??am go w kark. Znikn?? pod wod?. Ratunku. Utopi?am W?adc? Bestii."
anima vilis

mikjam

Post autor: mikjam »

Ach, aż trudno wybrać tylko kilka cytatów :D

“Curran looked back at me. "Why is it you always attract creeps?"
"You tell me." Ha! Walked right into that one, yes, he did.”

“...you expect me to fall on my back with my legs spread."
"Not necessarily. ... You can fall on your hands and knees if you prefer. Or against the wall. Or on the kitchen counter. I suppose I might let you be on top, if you make it worth my while.”

“I gave him a smile. I was aiming for sweet, but he turned a shade paler and scooted a bit farther from me. Note to self: work more on sweet and less on psycho-killer.”

“I ripped my left arm out of his hand and slammed my elbow into his solar plexus. He exhaled in a gasp. I lunged for the dagger and sat on top of him, my knees pinning his arms, my dagger on his throat.
He lay still. “I give up,” he said and smiled. “Your move.”
Er. I was sitting atop the Beast Lord in my underwear, holding a knife to his throat. What the hell was my next move?”

“I think you’re confused as to the nature of our relationship. You and I, we don’t get along. You’re a psychopathic control freak. You order me around and I want to kill you. I’m a pigheaded insubordinate ass. I drive you mad and you want to strangle me.”

“His Majesty needs a can-I girl anyway. And I’m not it.”
“A can-I girl?” Andrea frowned.
I leaned back. “ ‘ Can I fetch you your food, Your Majesty? Can I tell you how strong and mighty you are, Your Majesty? Can I pick out your fleas, Your Majesty? Can I kiss your ass, Your Majesty? Can I . . .”
It dawned on me that Raphael was sitting very still. Frozen, like a statue, his gaze fixed on the point above my head.
“He’s standing behind me, isn’t he?”

“I do shodo magic,” Dali said. “I curse through calligraphy. I have to write the curse out on a piece of paper and I can’t move while I do it. One smudge, and I might kill the lot of us.”
Oh good.
“But don’t worry.” Dali waved her arms. “It’s so precise, it usually doesn’t work at all.”
Better and better.”

“If the lot of you survives, Curran will fray the skin off your backs,' Doolittle said.
'That's what I always love about you, Doctor.' Raphael grinned. 'You're a cup-halfway-full kind of guy. All flowers and sunshine.”

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Magic Strikes”